A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is to remember your visit the next time you browse the website. Cookies generally store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt web content to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by websites would be significantly reduced. If you’d like more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate or deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure users writing comments on the blog are human and not automatised applications. This helps to us fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to generate statistics on the traffic and volume of visitors to this website. On using this website, you are consenting to Google’s use of information about you. Therefore, if you wish to exercise your rights in that regard, you should do so by contacting Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DEACTIVATING OR ELIMINATING COOKIES
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers..
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and you must exercise your right to delete or disable them from here. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.